Saturday, September 03, 2011

10 Things I did this week that you might not know

  1. I goggled "how to paint a mailbox".
  2. Each day I went a different way to drop off Maddy's friend at her house.   Still looking for the best route.
  3. I wore my scrubs to drop off Darcy at school on Friday.
  4. I called my mother on the days I didn't spend with her.
  5. I had a dream about illegitimate, red haired siblings and going to church to hear John F. Kennedy speak.
  6. I emailed Darcy's teacher.
  7. I read something private that was left out in the open.  And then 'fessed up to what I had done.  And I was forgiven.  I think...
  8. I spent over four hours reading aloud to Darcy in one day.
  9. I was funny.  I know this because someone said to me, "You're so funny".  It's what I'm going to have written on the outside of my urn.
  10. I cooked dinner and sent some of it over to my neighbor.

No comments: