Sunday, September 18, 2011

Connie Foot Photo #32

The little area to the right actually had filled in some this week so the mood in the office was jovial.  The Foot God announced it looked good and Connie wondered if it would ever be more than that.

"What do you mean?" he asked perplexed.
"Is that all you ever say? It looks good." I commented. 
"It looks better?"  he wondered. 
"How about it looks excellent?"
"It looks better," he said smiling.  "When it looks excellent I'll tell you that."
"Good to know," Connie sighed.

This time Connie remembered the stuff he wants her to shove into the wound.  I'm not sure how to spell it, but it is something like pommegrand.  Connie gets it from her home health people, but because of the expense the Foot God rarely has it and thus she goes two days without it after forgetting to bring it to the office.  He filled it himself as she remembered to bring it.

"Did you just take a picture of my head?" he asked.
"I did.  For my blog.  It was just the back of your head.  I don't put faces in my blog unless you sign a release form." I told him.  "But people want to know a little something about the Foot God."
"You have a blog?"

Apparently he hears the ocean when I talk too.  Sigh.  Still waiting on a graft and for the area to fill in before he moves forward with a skin graft to close the wound.  Carry on!

No comments: