Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Out of the mouths of my babes

Some words, the kind that I'm working on not saying for my NY's Resolutions, came out of my mouth during the Rays game. My eldest, who has made it her mission to help me on these resolutions, and counts each word as $.10, commented:

Madison: "Cha-Ching."

Me: "Madison, I have told you before that I don't consider that a curse word."

Madison: "Cha-Ching on the other word."

Me: "Now listen. Sporting events are times when cursing is appropriate. I have told you that there are some times in life when these words are quite useful and necessary, and this baseball game is one of them."

Madison: "Uh, huh. Well I'm counting them and at this rate you will pass the $20 mark, which reminds me that during the first Steelers game of the season I'm sure you passed the $100 mark and I'm thinking that during those types of games you should just file your credit card number with me."

1 comment:

Susan said...

hahaha...you gotta love her!