Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The last time...

My friend from grade school and her husband and daughter have arrived this week for a visit.  In honor of this I went through photos of the the last time they visited me in Florida....

 I lived in my apartment then with my friend Kim.  All five of us squeezed into our two bedroom apartment.  They came and visited me at work and I gave Kristen some swim lessons.

We visited the beach
Where we built sandcastles

Then after Tom and I married and Robin had her son Kurt they all visited us in the house that we still are in today.  Kurt turned one while they were here so we had a big celebration.  My house doesn't look the same as it did back then...



But then neither does she...

1 comment:

Susan said...

Your first few photos did not show... and the photo with Kurt...what room is that?? It did not look familiar at all!! Of course I loved your last photo of Kristen and the tropical drinks!!! boo hoo:(