Sunday, October 12, 2014

NFL picks - week 6

Last Week - 12 - 3
Overall - 45 - 31

Indianapolis over Houston - Andrew Luck is just too hot right now and while Houston and J.J. Watt are working on getting and staying hot I don't think they will get past the Colts.

New England over Buffalo - Tom Brady and company made up for their huge whupping in week 4 last week and I don't think they fall asleep again this week.

Cincinnati over Carolina - If the Bengals had won last week, maybe Cam Newton could make a game this week, but I think the Bengals beat the Panthers.

Pittsburgh over Cleveland - We have got to keep the momentum going if we get hot in the beginning because the Browns are the comeback team. We have got to add some air time to our run game and the defense has got to be fierce.

Tennessee over Jacksonville - Uh, this game seems like a snore to me. Anyone interested in it?

Green Bay over Miami - I don't even remember the Dolphins after a week off. Can they come out and beat the Packers? They could. But Aaron Rogers seems to have found his groove and I'm not so sure about Miami.

Detroit over Minnesota - The Lions are so much fun to watch. The Vikings are so all over the field. I just went with the better team, but the Lions shouldn't discount Minnesota or they will find themselves surprised.

Denver over the Jets - I never worry about Peyton Manning not being ready. He takes every week and every team very seriously no matter their record. Doesn't mean he can't have an off day, but I don't see the Jets beating the Broncos.

Baltimore over Tampa Bay - I would love the Bucs if they beat the Ravens, but it would take a miracle. I believe in miracles, but the Ravens got beat last week and they don't lose two in a row.

San Diego over Oakland - Phillip Rivers is the Andrew Luck right now on the west coast. 

Atlanta over Chicago - Maybe I get this game locally this week so I can watch the Bears play some. I like Atlanta and what they are capable of if they can just put it all together.

Arizona over Washington - The Cardinals lost big last week and they weren't happy. They lost a player and they aren't happy. They will win so they can be happy.

Seattle over Dallas - Tony Romo is going to have to play one of his better games in Seattle's stadium, but I have a feeling he will play one of his lopsided games here against this defense.

Philadelphia over the Giants - I went back and forth on this game. It is my could-go-either-way game. I just don't know enough about the Giants yet. Haven't had the opportunity to watch them so I went with the Eagles who need to play a complete game.

San Francisco over St. Louis - What a boring Monday night game, huh? The 49ers may just find themselves smoked as the Rams are the little team that won't go down, but I went with the home team. 

No comments: