Sunday, November 15, 2015

NFL picks - week #10

Last Week - 7-6
Overall - 71 - 62

Jets over Buffalo - I had the Bills first thinking that Rex Ryan would want to kick ass, but then at the last minute I switched. My bad. Ryan did want to win.

Green Bay over Detroit - Packers are at home. No way they lose.

Carolina over Tennessee - I keep waiting for Cam Newton and company to make mistakes, but so far they and the Bengals just keep tootling along.

St. Louis over Chicago - My toss up game. Went with the home team.

Philadelphia over Miami - The Dolphins disappointed me last week so I'm mad at them. 

Pittsburgh over Cleveland - Ben's our back up this week, but I hope we come out fired up and ready to win.

Dallas over Tampa Bay - My game where I wish I had picked the other team. 

New Orleans over Washington - The Redskins could pull off this game, but Drew Brees is smokin' hot.

Baltimore over Jacksonville - Another toss up. Went with the home team.

Oakland over Minnesota - From what I saw last week the Raiders aren't the same team as the last five years, and I wasn't sure what the status would be with Teddy Bridgewater's concussion. 

Denver over Kansas City - Now that the undefeated season is over I expect these guys to play some football.

New England over the Giants - The Patriots are still mad about last season's football psi debacle and that anger is carrying them on. Gotta admire that determination. 

Seattle over Arizona - Yes, the Cardinals are likely to take this game, but I keep holding out for the Seahawks to find their groove.

Cincinnati over Houston - Ah, the undefeated Bengals. They will get their loss, but it won't be this week.


No comments: