Sunday, November 22, 2015

NFL Picks - week #11

Last week - 3 - 11
Overall - 75 - 72

Jacksonville over Tennessee - Nice to start the week off with a "W" in the win column after my losing debacle of picks last week. Whew.

Atlanta over Indianapolis - No Andrew Luck, but Hasselbeck has proven his worth earlier this year. I just think that the Falcons are better meshed. 

Denver over Chicago - No Peyton Manning this week, but I believe Denver's defense will step up and their offense will too just because they are loyal to PM.

Oakland over Detroit - I think the Raiders are better than the Lions.

Dallas over Miami - Tony Romo is back, but not really back as the shoulder isn't one hundred percent. Still this will lift the offense and pull them ahead of the Dolphins today.

Tampa Bay over Philadelphia - Bucs quarterback Jameis Winston is feeling his oats after last week and suddenly the rest of his team believes in him. He has stepped up as the leader, and I think he will ride that wave over the Eagles today.

Carolina over Washington - I know the Redskins went crazy last week and surprised all of us and that could very well happen again this week, but the undefeated Panthers are at home and that counts for a lot. The Panthers will most likely get beat, but I don't think it will be this week.

St. Louis over Baltimore - I really haven't seen the Ravens play since they beat the Steelers, but I have seen the Rams most weeks. They are a decent football team despite their record and the Ravens are just struggling.

Jets over Houston - I followed the line on this one since I haven't seen much of either of these two teams.

San Diego over Kansas City - The Chiefs always play well against the Broncos and they got Manning benched last week, but this week they will run into a Chargers offense that will be spot on under the leadership and strong arm of Phillip Rivers.

Minnesota over Green Bay - I watched the Packers just let their quarterback get beat up last week and it didn't give me much faith. I thought I was picking the underdog, but apparently the Packers are that this week. Hmmmm....

Seattle over 49ers - I don't even know who the quarterback is that backs up San Francisco's Colin Kaepernick who is now on injured reserve, and since I've never heard of this Blaine Gabbert I didn't have any faith going against the Seahawk defense.

Arizona over Cincinnati - The Bengals finally went down last week, and maybe it's wishful thinking, but I think they go down again this week. 

New England over Buffalo - Maybe Rex Ryan can bring down the champs, but I didn't feel it. 

No comments: