Sunday, November 08, 2015

NFL picks - week #9

Last Week - 8 - 6
Overall - 65 - 56

Cincinnati over Cleveland - Yep, I wasn't even worried enough on this one to watch it. 

Miami over Buffalo - The Dolphins are just a different team right now.

Minnesota over St. Louis - This was one of my back and forth decisions, but I went with the home team and Teddy Bridgewater who still can't get much respect.

New England over Washington - Yeah, and who is even thinking this game might go the other way?

New Orleans over Tennessee - The Saints are back, but they had better not go into this game thinking it will be a Brees (ha! couldn't resist). The Titans fired Ken Whisenhunt Monday. Mike Mularkey takes over as interim head coach and this team might just be fired up.

Jets over Jacksonville - I still have not watched the Jets play. I need to get on that.

Pittsburgh over Oakland - This is a must win for the Steelers. I think Ben will throw and winning won't be a problem. Fingers crossed.

Green Bay over Carolina - I think going undefeated hurts a team and losing one or two makes them realize they aren't the best quite yet and makes them work harder. The Packers will won't to make up for last week.

Atlanta over San Francisco - This week seems to have some real snoozers, and I'm picking this game as one of them.

Giants over Tampa Bay - My other back and forth game, but with the Bucs that is what you get. Will they or won't they? I had them and then I didn't have them. They don't play as well at home as they do away, and Eli was a beast last week. But will he be this week? When in doubt I usually go with a Manning.

Denver over Indianapolis - Except I didn't last week. So this is sort of a "I'm sorry Peyton" move. The Colts might come out slinging, but they will be up against the best defense in the league. 

Philadelphia over Dallas - Again, this game is a toss up, but the Cowboys seem to be disintegrating right before our eyes. America's team? Please! Ugh.

San Diego over Chicago - Monday night game? Something tells me the ratings for this night isn't going to be high.

No comments: