Wednesday, November 04, 2015

October in Photos




Darcy's swim season was intense with daily practices and weekly meets on top of all of the other stuff she was involved in plus school work. Swim season for her ended with districts the end of the month. While she didn't continue on to regionals she was pleased with her times.




This guys continues to be my sidekick until the husband comes home. He is my shadow, my entertainment, my sweetness, and my pain in the butt.



We need new couches. Ours are over twenty years old and Elliot has chewed the love seat. I finally got Tom out shopping one weekend. One decorator suggested a couch and two recliners, but after rearranging our furniture in our small living room we decided on a small sectional or two love seats. I really love the above sectional. So far we have purchased nothing.



Darcy has had a lump on her right shoulder for some time now. I've been to the doctor regarding this thing twice already, but over swim season it grew. Having one of these cysts myself, I thought it might be infected, but then I thought maybe not since it wasn't red. I took her to the pediatrician just to be sure. She didn't feel it was infected, but suggested a dermatologist. He said it was infected. She took antibiotics and the thing shrunk to what it was before, a head of an eraser. She is scheduled to have it removed next week.




I really enjoyed Madison's fall break! I loved Myrtle Beach. I loved seeing her. I loved meeting up with my brother and family. I certainly hope this is a tradition.




For Darcy's homecoming week, Spirit Week, she dressed as a farmer, a 90's girl, Wendy from Peter Pan, and one of the Taco Bell sauces. She was up early each morning to assemble her costume and dress the part. Homecoming was a night full of food, dancing, and friends. She enjoyed the entire week.



Halloween was a cheery ending to the month. We had ten neighbors, former neighbors, and some friends hanging out in my driveway for food, drinks, and trick or treating. Tom and I dressed up. Darcy trick or treated. Other than the hot and humid weather it was a perfect round up to October.

No comments: