Sunday, November 01, 2015

NFL picks - week #8

Last Week - 8-6
Overall - 56 - 49

New England over Miami - Yeah, I don't have that much faith in the Dolphins new mentality.

Kansas City over Detroit - Another London Game. Maybe over there Detroit will find some fans.

Atlanta over Tampa Bay - If Tampa hadn't squandered that game last week, I know I would have been picking them this week. But last week....ouch. Then again they like to come back after a game like that and play 180 degrees differently.

Minnesota over Chicago - A toss up for me on this one. I probably should have gone with the home team, but I really like Teddy Bridgewater.

Arizona over Cleveland - The Cardinals have done a decent job of fixing what's gone wrong. Today isn't that much of a competition I don't think.

St. Louis over San Francisco - 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick either has issues or doesn't have issue with his teammates, but either way he and the team have issues that probably won't be worked out by today.

Giants over New Orleans - This is probably my bad on this pick as the Saints took down the Colts and the Falcons, but I still feel they are missing a whole lot, and while the Giants themselves have holes that need to be filled, I think they have....well, I'm not sure. I went with a feeling.

Pittsburgh over Cincinnati - Big Ben is back and playing at home against a division rival; an undefeated division rival. I'm feeling a spark.

San Diego over Baltimore - I probably should have gone with the home team on this one, but I keep hoping Phillip Rivers will win one.

Houston over Tennessee - Finally! I picked a home team. It was a coin toss, despite my having the Titans as my fantasy team defense.

Jets over Oakland - The Jets need to make up for their loss to their hated rivals the Patriots.

Seattle over Dallas - I can't keep up with is or isn't Dez Bryant playing, but I'm tired of hearing about how this is America's Game of the Week. Really?

Green Bay over Denver - Sigh. Maybe I just got too caught up in the hype.

Carolina over Indianapolis - Cam Newton! I'm a believer!

No comments: