Sunday, November 29, 2015

NFL picks - week #12

Last Week - 8 - 6
Overall - 83 - 80

Philadelphia over Detroit - Wow. The Eagles suck.

Carolina over Dallas - I didn't care that Romo was back. I went with Newton.

Green Bay over Chicago - I figured since it was a home game and one where Brett Favre was being honored that the Packers wouldn't have any problem. I was wrong.

Atlanta over Minnesota - I keep thinking that the Falcons of weeks 1-4 will appear again.

Cincinnati over St. Louis - The Bengals are too good to keep losing.

Oakland over Tennessee - I threw my hands up in the air to pick this one.

Tampa Bay over Indianapolis - Yeah, well, I keep thinking that Jameis Winston knows what he is doing. He has the rest of the team believing too.

Kansas City over Buffalo - The Bills could pull this one out. It's just too hard to tell with them. 

Jets over Miami - Snore. Oh, sorry. A toss up here. Both teams are banged up and fighting to squeeze into the playoff race, but can anyone spell boring?

Giants over Washington - Manning wins.

San Diego over Jacksonville - I mean, can Phillip Rivers and company really lose again? Are they throwing these games to get a new stadium?

New Orleans over Houston - I felt the underdog in this one. Mostly because I haven't really watched the Texans at all this year.

Arizona over San Francisco - Unless the Cardinals O.D.'ed on turkey, will anyone believe this game goes the other way?

Pittsburgh over Seattle - Let's be honest. I always pick my boys. No Marshawn Lynch? A bonus.

New England over Denver - No Brady vs. Manning? If the Patriots weren't undefeated, I think Brady wouldn't even care about this game. He only really enjoys spanking Manning. But there is that undefeated thing....

Cleveland over Baltimore - No Joe Flacco. No Johnny Manziel. Boy, this game is a sure winner for Monday Night Football ratings, huh? But then again, both teams have decent back up quarterbacks so who knows? I think the Browns have had more experience behind their back up then the Ravens had thus my pick.

No comments: