Saturday, June 18, 2011

Food Photos

For some reason I have been obsessed with taking pictures of food that I don't usually eat or food that is beautifully presented to me at a restaurant or food that I find interesting.  Behold some of my recent photos:

 Not the best of photos, and really not the best of meals either, although the shrimp was grilled in a spicy seasoning that I enjoyed.  Not really the thing to order when at Frenchy's on Clearwater Beach.

 These were new on Frenchy's menu...fish egg rolls...probably not something I would order after trying them, but they were different.

 A much better selection for Frenchy's...boneless buffalo wings, but I'm done trying something new...the grilled grouper is still the bomb there!

 Uh, babe, we have a pizza cutter.  This is some Kashi frozen pizza he heard about from someone at work.  Not really my cup of tea with pesto sauce instead of red sauce, but then most meals from Kashi don't rate high on my list.

Oh, my but this was one delicious sandwich from Guppy's.  A roast beef sandwich with avocado and jack cheese and happiness.  Of course, I chowed down on it after helping to consume a pitcher of sangria with one other person.


That wasn't her, but she was there and thus a culprit in whatever it is we were doing, which I think was killing time.

No comments: