Friday, April 24, 2009

More Pics from my photo box

My brother doesn't read my blog, but because he was in the same box of photos that Kelly I went through I decided to post them. I have more pictures of him stored in another box of things I took from my house in IN, but that is a bigger project that I'm not willing to tackle at this point in my life.

Here are some pictures of my brother, Rusty:


I don't have a memory of this picture, but I thought it was a funny one. This had to be a set up by my father who loved to pull jokes. Look at that poor kid's face!









A typical picture of my brother. Like Kelly, he is one for posing when a camera is pointed at him. This is taken at the family farm in Indiana. I have no idea who this car belongs to, but if I had to guess I would say it belonged to my cousin Darryl.







This is a typical Mason photo. I can't tell you how many pictures have been taken at this kitchen table. (I could do a blog just on pictures in our kitchen.) Look how I'm hiding my face with a glass. Look how fake Rusty's face is. I'm not sure what we are cooking up with salad dressing, Karo syrup, powdered sugar, and carnation milk though...





I love my little sticker in the corner that reads, "No explanation needed". This looks like it was taken out in front of the house in IN. I have no idea what was happening at the time, but as I said before Rusty was (and still is) always one for posing for the camera.

It did remind me of the time he did something wrong and my mother wanted to spank him. Instead Rusty took off running through the house with my mother chasing him. All the windows were open in the house and Rusty was screaming, "Help! Help me! She's going to kill me!"

He ended up in his room curled in a corner of the bottom of his bunk bed where my mother couldn't reach him. But it didn't matter because by that time she was laughing.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh my goodness! He is a ham...great pictures...thanks for sharing:) Always a good laugh!