Thursday, April 23, 2009

15 good ones


Happy 15 years of married bliss to this gorgeous couple. The evening was spent watching our oldest daughter compete in a semi-final speech contest in which she qualified for the finals. We followed that up with ice cream from McDonald's and going through our wedding album.

Unfortunately, the going through the album was because my husband thought this was our 14th anniversary, and to prove it was our 15th I had to get out the album and show him the wedding invitation. This led to our perusing the album and telling stories to our children.

All in all, not a bad way to celebrate.

1 comment:

Susan said...

First of all, I am so sorry I forgot to call and wish you guys a happy anniversary!! 15 is a long time and I knew it was Thursday but JUST forgot!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY:) Well, did you get him the crystal underwear???