Tuesday, May 26, 2009

And we're off

Kelly and I got on facebook the other night and chatted. Here in order are the topics we discussed:

  1. Started off by discussing my facebook status regarding horsing around all day on the computer, and since I was still on it at ten o'clock at night, I guess it was a reasonable thing to discuss.
  2. Discussion on Kelly's apartment and whether she had cleaned it out. I was informed that there were only a few goodwill items and her bike.
  3. Kelly wanted to know if she had the girls on Saturday and that led to discussion of weddings, my not having an outfit to wear, and a discussion of the bride and groom.
  4. Kelly told a story about her nephew and two nine year olds walking into town at Fire Island in NY. It was an entertaining story and quite interesting. Bet you wish you knew it, but it isn't my story to tell.
  5. Kelly made Waldorf salad and we discussed the ingredients. I let her know I didn't like walnuts, but would eat it.
  6. Discussion of birthdays and what she had to do tomorrow regarding the salad. It then got a tad raunchy, but hey, we are women.
  7. I asked if the beach house was clean and she gave me a list of all the things she has taken care of in the last week including laundry (which I told her to do on Mondays and Thursdays) and making her bed (which she hardly ever does). I was very proud of her.
  8. Talked about the mops we bought.
  9. Facebook kept booting her off so we talked about that and how irritating it was. Somewhere in there I got hooked on the word poof. I used it every chance I got. Then a few naughty words were typed.
  10. I was listening to country classic music so I quoted a few songs to her. She and my brother love to do this, but she didn't appreciate it from me.
  11. Then she quoted one and that set us off on our bodies. She listed my good points. I listed the bad.
  12. Ended up back on the birthday and what had to happen tomorrow for the birthday employee and all the work she would have to do.
  13. I told her about my underwear purchase at Victoria Secrets. She wanted to know if they were thongs. That led to my story on Darcy finding the thongs at VS and wanting to know what they were.
  14. Discussion of my recent blog about Madison and shopping. Someone commented on my blog and then copied it on to some website without my permission. We talked about setting up a sting.
  15. Snickers ice cream bars
  16. More underwear discussion
  17. Used the word sans 4 times
  18. Whether or not it was cool in the beach house with the a/c off and the windows open
  19. Whether or not anyone could see her through her shower window. This led me to a story about my cousin Maya's bathroom window.
  20. Weight again. Kelly listed her bad parts list, and I chimed in with her good ones.
  21. I told a story about i before e except after c. She added what she learned. We decided she paid better attention in class. Look where it got her.
  22. Discussed a family in our old town.
  23. List of projects for both of us to work on.

Ended with Kelly needing to get to bed and me writing this blog to show everyone how the world's problems are solved.




No comments: