Thursday, May 07, 2009

Email Goody

This is an email I received today from my neighbor, Howard. To the left is Howard and his new toy. Not a bad thing for a man in his late 80's, huh?

Gentle Thoughts for Today

  • I want people to know I look this way because I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved.



  • Did you ever notice that when you put the two words, "The" and "IRS" together it spells, Theirs"?
  • The older you get the tougher it is to lose weight because by then your body and your fat have gotten to be really good friends.
  •  A penny saved is a government oversight.
  • The easiest way to find something lost around my house is to buy a replacement
  • He who hesitates is probably right.
  • If you think there is good in everybody, you haven't met everybody.
  • The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for...
  • Birds of a feather flock together and then crap on your car.
  • The sole purpose of a child's middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble.

No comments: