Friday, May 22, 2009

Email Info

Bouncing this along:

  • A used sheet of bounce can be used to clean your TV screen and eliminate static electricity as well as keeping dust from resettling.
  • A sheet of bounce will take out the odor from old books and photo albums that aren't used often.
  • Clean your shower with a sheet of bounce and dissolve soap scum from shower doors. Hmm....I don't have shower doors, but I do have soap scum.
  • To freshen your home place a sheet of bounce in a drawer, hang in your closet, or place one in the vacuum cleaner. I can see this working. Wonder how long it will last?
  • Prevent thread from tangling by running a threaded needle through a sheet of bounce before sewing.
  • Place a sheet of bounce inside empty luggage before storing, in the bottom of your laundry hamper, in stinky sneakers, and in your wastebaskets to eliminate odors. Like the luggage idea as we store ours outside above the garage door....in the heat.
  • Freshen your car by placing a sheet of bounce under the front seat. I'm doing that after I get off the computer.
  • Use bounce to clean venetian blinds. Well, hell, I just cleaned Darcy's blinds first in the bathtub and when that wasn't good enough I sprayed them with a hose.
  • Golfers place a sheet of bounce in their back pockets to keep away bees. I don't golf and I like bees.
  • Use bounce to collect cat hair and sawdust from areas. Could have used this when cleaning Kelly's apartment.

1 comment:

K Anne said...

Just how much is Bounce paying you Cara? I am sure Snuggle would pay competitively! That cute little bear is no schmuck!