Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This should be mine

This was a truck outside of our haircut salon. It was parked in the row in front of mine, and as soon as I spotted it I pulled out the camera to capture it's unique color.

Then as I drove closer to get the picture we noticed it was changing colors depending on the angle from which we looked at it.



It went from multi iridescence to purple as I circled it to view the other side.


Then to this salmon color from the front and then a darker blue as we kept circling it. I kept hoping no one was standing in the parking lot wondering what the hell was going on as my van just kept going around in circles with all of us going, "ooooh, aaaaah, wooooow!" And then of course I was hanging out of the driver's side window snapping pictures as fast as I could without paying much attention to my circling.
Anyway....I want one.

No comments: