Sunday, May 03, 2009

Moving Photos


One messy apartment - Kelly has assured me that all of her bookcase stuff is packed in boxes and ready to be moved. I'm not sure what the stuff in the bookcases in this picture is doing on the shelves, but I think someone is delusional.


Who dressed appropriately? - Last moving day Kelly and Darcy wore flip flops and Kelly fell down the stairs. This time Madison seems a tad off. And she wore a dress!


Hazel the Maid - I was unhappy that I wasn't offered a bandanna last moving time so Kelly made sure that I had one for Saturday. It was purple. I found the apron in one of the boxes and found that the outfit fit me to a "T". Unfortunately, then Kelly made me work harder as if I were her personal maid...


How many girls does it take to clean one closet? - This is Kelly's closet in the foyer of her apartment. It was full of board games and beach equipment. This was our second run of the day and it was actually evening. Can you tell someone was tired?

1 comment:

Susan said...

I am so sorry that I am not there to watch you guys work so hard!!! Do you think I could see you from the beach? :)