Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Four month check into my New Year's Resolutions

Let's see how I'm doing....(scale 1-10 with 10 being the ultimate score)

  1. To work on being patient and to not react hysterically like my forefathers. New motto: "Let it go". I've done well on this one in some instances and not so well in others. The counting to ten hasn't helped in the past week, but I'm determined. I gave myself a 7 at the two-month check. I'll stick with that one at this checkpoint too. Score: 7
  2. To get back on my exercise track, lose 15 pounds, and live comfortably with my body however it may turn out. Have done better these last months on the exercise track and a couple pounds have been shed. Last check-in I gave myself a 2, but I think I'm now at a 3 on this one. Score: 3
  3. To get to the beach at least twice a month. Yeah, Baby! This one I did with flying colors in March and April. Helped, of course, by spring break and company. I even surpassed twice a month for both months. So far haven't gotten there in May, but I just had several spots frozen by the dermatologist this past week so I'm keeping it low until the scabs heal. The last check-in was a 5, but this time it is the ultimate...Score: 10
  4. To get birthday cards and gifts out on time. Now, this isn't an official resolution, but one I added on to my blog. Last time was a 2, but since then I have done better. I had several birthdays in the past two months, and I think I really stepped up to the plate on them. Score: 5
Total points: 25 out of possible 40.

Getting better and it's not even halfway through the year yet! How are you doing?

1 comment:

Susan said...

Doing well Cara!! I can help with your beach resolution when I get there:))) Hey check out who's is back on my blog....just for you:)