Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The hat

Jyoti is not a sun person. She is terrified of becoming darker so she wears this hat anytime she is out in the sun. She almost left it behind. We make fun of her in this hat, but she actually looks quite lovely in it (most of the time).


We decided that everyone should have their photo taken in the hat.


Cara in the hat. This is not a bad photo of me, and I took it myself. The hat doesn't look quite as chic on me as it does on Jyoti. I can't put my finger on it, but I think my face might be too large.


Madison in the hat. This is after her shower and her hair is dripping wet so the hat doesn't really do her justice. I think we should have taken another photo with her hair dry and curly, but alas, we did not. Her smile, however, is quite contagious.


Sarina in the hat. I think, like her mother, the hat fits her well. She has the right "umpf" to pull it off, don't you think?



Tom in the hat. As you can see he was quite into the hat and the photography. After this photo he was always having to go back to the car to get the hat, so he wore it almost as much as Jyoti did.



Camille in the hat. Camille joined us the second day of our trip and of course, we insisted that she wear the hat for a photo. Like Jyoti and Sarina, the hat fit her well, but we think it might be because she models it better than anyone.


Darcy in the hat. Another model. Another great fit. A big ham!


She's less than amused at our hat photos.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Are sure that last photo of the hat isn't Gabby??? It sure looks like my daughter!! We are in store for some "good" pictures of those two:)